Commercial - Legal Library
Koor Communications v. Lebanon, NH
148 NH 618 (2002), 813 A.2d 418,
- Brief to Supreme Court of NH - PDF or DOC
- Reply Brief to Supreme Court of NH - PDF or DOC
- Brief Amicus Curiae by SBE - PDF or DOC
- Decision - PDF or DOC or HTML
Disclosure: K1VR argued this case before the New Hampshire Supreme Court.
Burlington Broadcasters, Inc., d/b/a WIZN (VT Env. Board, 2002)
For an interim decision: http://www.nrb.state.vt.us/lup/decisions/2002/dr322-323-co.pdf
- BBI Cover Letter for SFOF - PDF or DOC
- BBI Table of Contents - PDF or DOC
- BBI Supplemental Findings of Fact - PDF or DOC
- Decision - PDF
- Permit - PDF
Disclosure: K1VR was a member of the trial team at the hearing before the Vermont Environmental Board.
S-R Broadcasting, Inc., KRKO (ESPN Radio, Snohomish, WA)
- Decision A of the Deputy Hearing Examiner (2002) - DOC
- Decision B of the Deputy Hearing Examiner (2002) - DOC
- FCC Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) DA 08-1272A1 (2008) - DOC
- Decision of the Snohomish County Hearing Examiner (2008) - DOC
Disclosure: K1VR was a member of the legal team for KRKO.
Canton Twp. v. Benner (District Court, MI, 1985)
An interesting and well-written satellite TV receiving antenna case in favor of erecting an antenna. Discusses arbitrary and capricious ordinances, the zoning power, and the First Amendment, including a lot of references to SCOTUS cases.